As we gear up to head into the second week of our birthday month celebration, we invite you to check out some of the best coffee in DTLV with our Coffee Route Guide. Along the route, you will have the opportunity to check out PublicUs, Mothership Coffee, Bungalow Coffee, Golden Fog, and Makers & Finders. Try something new or stop in for an afternoon pick me up to get you through the rest of your day.
- PublicUs: Located in the Fremont East District of DTLV, this canteen-style restaurant also features a coffee bar with crafted coffee drinks such as Espresso Old Fashioned, Black Swan, and Butter & Spice Latte. While you’re sipping, take a look around and check out some of the eclectic books on the shelves.
- Mothership: Check out Mothership’s DTLV location within Ferguson’s Downtown! Serving up specialty coffee to downtown residents and visitors alike, Mothership offers a robust selection of specialty coffees and crafted coffee beverages that any coffee lover can appreciate.
- Bungalow Coffee Co: One of the Art District’s newest coffee shops is definitely worth checking out. Not only do they feature an extensive coffee selection, but they also have a full menu. Brunch, anyone? Bonus: Snap an Instagram-worthy selfie in front of the Big Sip Energy wall.
- Makers & Finders: Makers & Finders have been an Arts District staple since 2014, in fact, they were the first coffee shop to establish in the Arts District. Founded on the 3 pillars of coffee, Latin food & culture, this vibrant restaurant-coffee-bar should not be skipped on your DTLV quest for coffee.
- Golden Fog Coffee: Do you like a side of art with your coffee? If your answer is yes, Golden Fog is your spot to visit! Check out their monthly rotating art gallery by local murals as you sip on your crafted coffee beverage. Golden Fog is a fully vegetarian cafe exclusively serving Dark Moon Coffee, made using a Sanremo Cafe Racer. A classic October drink, the Pumpkin Latte, is being featured at Golden Fog this month!
Don’t forget to snap a photo while you’re inside any of the five featured coffee shops and include #RTCBike5 and @RTCSNV to enter for your chance to win tickets to the November 9th Vegas Golden Knights game against the Seattle Kraken. Entries will be accepted through October 31, 2021. All bike share Passholders who take rides from October 10th through October 16th will also be entered to win a branded Jabba Bluetooth speaker!