The RTC Bike Share system features a mix of 200 classic and electric bikes available 24/7, 365 days a year in Downtown Las Vegas. There is no better way to explore the sights and sounds of DTLV than on a bicycle. RTC Bike Share gives you access to some of the best restaurants, shopping and attractions in Las Vegas! Each station has a touchscreen kiosk for bike checkout, a map of the bike share system, and of course RTC bikes! You must be 16 or older to ride an RTC bike.
Buy a pass online or
on the BCycle app
- 24-Hour Pass for $5
- 3-Day Pass for $10
- 30-Day Membership for $15
The 30-Day Membership is only available online at bikeshare.rtcsnv.com. 30-Day Membership cards will arrive in the mail within two weeks. In the meantime, you can still checkout a bike at the kiosk.
Checkout a bike
Ways to unlock a bike:
- Use your phone number at the kiosk
- Use your 30-Day Membership card at the dock
- Download the BCycle app and checkout a bike from your phone
Make sure to dock every 30 minutes to avoid any overage fees.
Return your bike
to any station
When docking your bike:
- Listen for 3 beeps to confirm your bike is properly docked
- Look for a green flashing light on the dock
- You should receive an email or text confirmation
Station full? Follow the instructions at the station kiosk to extend your time for an additional 15 minutes so you can locate a nearby station with available docks.