You’ve checked out some local art, grabbed a cup of coffee (or two), and tried some unique culinary dishes in downtown Las Vegas. Now it’s time to really spin into some fun with our DTLV Ride Guide: Entertain. Find yourself amused with our fourth week’s ride experience in DTLV.
- The Mob Museum: Did you know that there’s some truth to the movie Casino? Take a deep dive into the true stories that inspired the 1995 film, view hundreds of artifacts, and experience immersive exhibits at The Mob Museum. Steps away from our Stewart & 3rd station is a Vegas experience you can’t refuse!
- Container Park: Looking for a place to get a head start on holiday shopping? Craving a unique whiskey cocktail? Maybe you want to climb a treehouse! You can do all three and more at Container Park. Dock at our Fremont & 7th station to access this outdoor shopping and entertainment complex.
- Ferguson’s Downtown: A city block rooted in community, you can find 13 shops of local movers and shakers as well as unique dining experiences. Catch some live music during the monthly DTLV Field Trip, an open-air evening excursion featuring alternative R&B, groovy hip-hop, and indie-pop artists. Dock at Fremont & 10th.
- 18bin: A short walk from our Arts District-Casino Center station in the heart of the Arts District, 18bin offers craft cocktails, great music, and tasty traditional and vegan food. Dance the night away in their outdoor patio space that often features local DJs.
- ReBAR: Dock at California & Main to get to this funky hangout for cocktails, bar eats, and a playful selection of antiques and memorabilia. On select nights, you might catch a live show in their back patio theater space.
- Able Baker Brewing: Did you know that this brewery got its name from the first two atomic bombs detonated at the Nevada Test Site? With artwork influenced by the Atomic Age, you can also try over 30 craft beers on tap and delicious bar eats from their in-house scratch kitchen. Dock at Main & Utah.