A Note to Our Riders
During this difficult time, RTC Bike Share remains operational for your essential transportation needs. For the health and safety of our riders, we have adopted an enhanced cleaning protocol for bikes and equipment. Here is a list of things you can do while riding RTC Bike Share to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands before and after a ride for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Wipe down handles with disinfectant prior to riding
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Stay home if you are sick
Essential Businesses in DTLV
These essential businesses are keeping their doors open to the community during this time:
- University Medical Center - 1800 W Charleston Blvd
- Valley Hospital Medical Center - 620 Shadow Lane
- 1101 S Las Vegas Blvd
- 2427 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 100
- CVS Pharmacy
- 2100 W Charleston Blvd
- 1812 E Charleston Blvd
- 99 Cent Only Store - 1155 E Charleston Blvd
- Smith’s Food and Drug - 850 S Rancho Drive
- Albertsons - 1760 E Charleston Blvd
Some DTLV restaurants are offering take-out, curbside pickup, delivery or drive-through only.
The COVID-19 situation is continually changing, and we encourage riders to stay informed about RTC Bike Share service updates shared via the website or RTCSNV social media pages.
For additional information on the COVID-19 response in Southern Nevada, check-in with the Southern Nevada Health District. Other information can be found at The Centers for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization for the latest updates.