Here's how it works
Sign up for Bike Share for Business
Employees enroll to receive a discount on their monthly pass
Your company is billed monthly for every employee enrolled in your program
Three affordable options
We offer three options to contribute to your employees' monthly pass. All of our plans are discounted at 20% of our standard monthly rate of $15/month. That's a savings of $3/month per employee!
* All plans require a minimum monthly commitment of five employee passes a month for 6 months
Employees pay $4 per 30 minutes after the first 30 minutes
Available for small and large organizations
Encourage a healthy lifestyle and environmentally friendly transit
Attract and retain top talent
Benefits of Bike Share for Business
- Offering a discounted bike share pass to your employees can boost employee productivity and morale while providing a healthy way to get around Las Vegas.
- With RTC Bike Share, employees can plan their own trips on our mobile app, ride on their own schedule, and check out bikes at 21 stations.
- Employees can arrive to work on time, with less stress, more money in their pocket, and the good feeling of reducing their carbon footprint.
- Forget about traffic! Employees can hop on a RTC Bike Share bike and travel at their leisure.
- We can even provide information and instruction to educate and encourage your team.
- We can provide bicycle safety classes, learn to ride classes, and group rides for those who may need a little encouragement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will my company be billed?
Employers will be billed 1 month after date of registration and then every month on the same day.
How many employees are required to sign up?
You must have a minimum of five people in your organization to be eligible for the program. As a company, you commit to paying for at least 5 employees a month for a minimum of 6 months.
Is it possible to pay Bike Share for Business fees with a check?
When organizations sign up for the Bike Share for Business program they are asked to enter a credit card for automated billing. At this time checks are not accepted.
What happens if an employee stops paying their passholder fees? Will the company still be charged?
If your employee stops paying their passholder fees, their pass will expire, and the employer will not be charged until that passholder renews their business pass.
Is my company liable for user safety?
The riders are responsible for their safety per the user agreement they accept upon enrollment. See user agreement here.
How can employees who are current passholders switch to a Bike Share for Business pass?
If an employee is a currently monthly passholder, they can switch your pass to a business pass. Your business pass will become effective the day your existing monthly pass expires. For questions, please contact customer service to inquire (call or text): 844-641-7823 or email email@example.com
How soon can employees start riding after signing up?
All passes purchased with a credit card become active immediately. Current passholders can continue using their existing RTC Bike Share card; new passholders will receive an RTC Bike Share card and Welcome Packet in the mail within approximately 5-7 business days. Until you receive your card, you can use the cell phone number associated with your account to check out a bike at the kiosk or you can download the RTC Bike Share app and use the mobile unlock feature.
Who is responsible for usage fees?
The passholder is responsible for paying overage usage fees for rides that are longer than 30 minutes. The employer is not responsible.
How often will employees be billed?
Pass fees are charged when registration occurs and will automatically reoccur monthly unless you cancel your pass. Usage fees will be charged to your card at the end of each 30-day period.